8.19.2009

The tail end of my shopping trip.

Before coupons these items would have cost $16.89.
I paid a total of $4.83!
The Tide is just one load, but it cost .97 cents @ Target, and I had a coupon for $1 off Tide product, and since I had no plans on buying a bigger jug of tide, I might as well use the coupon to get one load free.
Target also put out a store coupon for $2.00 off any Kotex pads. Remember that a store specific coupon can be coupled with a manufacturer coupon adding up the savings. So I used an additional $1 off coupon for Kotex.
Albertson's was my next stop. The Sunday ad had 3 doublers in it, so I used a 2 $1 off coupons for both the Snuggle and deodorant. No coupon for cookies. I used my $5.00 catalina I received from the Kraft Promo, and that brought the total for those three items to just $1.56.

2 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Haha- I love the picture of Michael with the coupons. You're such a savvy shopper!

Layla said...

How much did that child cost ya?