4.29.2008

Tag-I'm It.

Layla tagged me! Watch out, y'all might be next. :)

List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

3 Joys
-Doing things with Richard
-Making a really good meal or dessert to share.
-Taking care of my baby boy.

3 Fears
-Being kidnapped/tortured/murdered/at gun point-the whole deal.
-Losing my family
-Getting Old and sick-losing my independence.

3 Goals
-To take more walks, or exercise more in my apartment.
-To finish my Russia and Wedding scrapbooks
-To go to Sweden with Richard

3 current obsessions/ collections
-Top Chef & Oprah
-Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate.
-Settlers of Catan

3 random/surprising facts
-I've had more cavities in my life than I can even count-don't get me wrong, I DO brush my teeth, but it doesn't seem to change the fact that I still get them.
-I like tomatoes now. (Pregnancy did that to me.)
-I don't like playing the game Apples to Apples

The End--Now I am tagging 4 more people, which means you have to answer the exact same questions. I am tagging-KAREN HEISS (now you have to update again. :) ), WILLIE (You should start a blog.), SUZY, and KRISTALEE!

4 comments:

Layla said...

So I will remember to never play apples to apples with you and Settlers instead.

Hosander said...

I have tons of cavities too. Someone told me Grandma Gillespie had soft teeth - we probably got it from her

Diana said...

That's good to know that I am not all alone in the world, Toni

The Wendler Family said...

Have you ever taken floride? They don't put it in the water in Utah and alot of cavities result from a lack or floride.... I have big scrapbooking plans for all the pictures I take. I'll get my wedding pictures done sometime, too....