8.03.2011

Kickboxing

A friend and I bought a groupon for 4 kickboxing classes, and one personal training session a while ago, and it was the best purchase I have made in a long time. It has been so great to get an intense workout and do something amazingly fun. We did kicking on Monday, and today my upper thighs and butt are incredibly sore. It's been so great though. This last time I went, we got our free gloves and Michael was so excited when he saw them. I showed him the moves that I learned in the class, and I think he believes I'm the greatest mom in the world now because I'm the one showing him the punching and kicking moves (one of his favorite activities).

Michael will probably regret one day that I took these pictures of him when he was only wearing underwear. 




Just a plug: If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet, sign up here. After your first purchase, I'll get $10 in credit. ;)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

That is so awesome. You are such a cool mom!

Lisa said...

That sounds like a blast Diana! Way to go. And hey, any mom who teaches their son how to kickbox is pretty much amazing.