10.21.2008

Family Visit

My mom and dad, and two younger brothers came up for the weekend! I was so excited for them to come. We visited the space needle, walked along the waterfront, visited the central library, and pikes place. Then the next day we visited the Lockes again, and saw some salmon making their way up the dam ladder to lay eggs. So cool!
However, all the outing pictures are on my mom's camera. I just have a few from home.


Michael's first picture with Grandma--He was so cute right before this, darn it! He was cuddled up to her so cute!

Michael's first reaction with Philip. 

Some more pictures with Grandma and Grandpa. (We all know this trip was all about the baby)



Philip being...Philip

Richard with his favorite Yard Sale Tie.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Aren't grandparents the best?

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh I'm sure it was great having them visit. I can't believe how well you do being so far from family. Love the picture of Michael and his grandparents. :)