6.17.2008

Pictures and Stuff



Richard has just completed his first semester at the Art Institute. He thinks he did really well in all his classes. He's certainly been busy with them. Now he has one month off, before he starts up again. We've already planned some things to do. It's summer time weather--we've got to get out!

I've also attempted to take some more "professional" pictures of Michael. They are OK. He just never seems to want to smile when I try though. Bummer.



We've had a really fun, busy weekend. On Father's day, we went up north and had dinner with Richard's cousins and Grandma. I like them all a lot. We had a yummy bbq dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert (Richard's favorite). And then we all played the Bean Game (aka Bohnanza). I haven't played that game for the longest time!

Then yesterday, we travelled down to Enumclaw. We visited with Sister Mahelona, and then hung out at the Bumstead's for the rest of the day. We took some family pictures in their beautiful yard, played the LOST board game, had dinner, and then Richard and Andrew played XBOX down in the movie theatre. (Yes, they have a mini-movie theatre in their house. It's pretty neat.) I stayed upstairs and played with baby, who got scared in the dark theatre, and I just visited with Diane (Andrew's mom.)

Here's some of our family pictures.

I really like the background in this picture, but unfortunately the lighting was bad, and if you notice, Michael started spitting up during this picture. :)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

All those pictures are really cute! I bet you could work some photoshop magic to improve the color a bit...

Autumn said...

I've wanted to play to bean game so bad for the last while, but no on will play with me...

Congrats Richard, I'm glad you feel you did well. You'll have to show me everything that you're doing at christmas time.

Love ya'll!

Suzy said...

Oh my gosh he's so big! I miss you.

katyapetrovna said...

those are great pictures!!! you like gorgeous all together!!! love ya!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

1st- Michael's cheeks are so chubby I can't see how you could not kiss them every time you look at the little guy!!
2nd- Love the family pictures! The last one with him smiling is too cute!
Enjoy all the vaccation you can and think of me. Being due in August, we are chillin at home this summer. I'm glad you get to enjoy a month together relaxing. That's always the best!

Shaillé said...

Those family pictures are really nice - I love outdoor pics! Michael is getting so big, what a cutie!

So how's the scrapbooking and reading coming? :)