1.06.2011

Some really good things:

In no particular order, here are some really good things of recent:
1. I didn't clip any coupons in December. It was nice to have a break, and not do any shopping but Christmas Shopping--done mostly online, or crafting. But, it's a new month, and I'm back in the mode and love that I have my "frugal eyes" on again (I am currently watching Mr Potato Head on Toy Story). My goal this month is not to spend more than $5 on any household products this entire month. So far, so good!

2. I was scheduled a full 40-hour work week. I've been sticking to a consistent sleep schedule, and it's really been working out great. But, I could not do it without my amazing husband who takes care of Michael for hours after I go to bed, to make sure I get sleep.

3. I just found out I don't work until 3:30am tomorrow. That's an extra hour of sleeping in for me!

4. Richard is finally wrapping up various client/freelance work, just in time to start a new school semester. This is good in many, many ways.

5. I went to Bartell's and they were still getting rid of Christmas candy. I got three bags of Junior Mints for only 25cents each. Earlier that day I was tempted to buy a small box for $3.00, but refrained. Sweet Surprises! And, today, I got some frozen pies for only 50cents each(originally $6.99!) I love knowing the manager, and when he's about to put things on clearance.

6. And, finally, Michael just went pee-pee in his potty! It's a sign that's he's finally getting it, and willing to try happily! He got Star Wars underwear for Christmas. He's been wearing them all afternoon--went to nap with them on, and stayed dry. Anyway, I am so stoked! I rewarded him with Junior Mints.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Those are some good things. :)

Mallory said...

YAY! Especially the pee pee in the potty!