11.29.2009

A few of my favorite things (Oregon)

Some of my favorite things of our Oregon vacation:
1. Playing volleyball for three hours, two nights in a row! Totally awesome!
2. Playing Boggle
3. Visiting the cheese factory and eating some Sweet Centennial ice cream
4. Finally meeting my niece, Emily! Of course, I overloaded my camera with pictures of her.

^^They look alike, don't they?^^
^^Singing Popcorn Popping^^ they were both on different parts of the song though.

^^Emily was such a cheeser. She knew what the camera was all about^^


^^Michael wasn't a huge fan of Emily touching or hugging him^^
Actually, on our last day when we were saying our goodbyes, I asked Michael to give Emily a hug, and he actually went for it. But then they ended up bonking heads, and that made Michael cry. But after he calmed down, I asked him if he wanted to try to give her another hug. He walked up to her, and then slouched on the ground and hugged the floor next to her. *just to be safe I guess!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

How cute! Those two do look so much alike!

RORYJEAN said...

Wow- they totally look alike! What cutie pies.

Dorothy said...

Love the pictures!

The Wendler Family said...

Yeah, they look like they could be twins! How far apart are they in age? I love the look on Michael's face in the touching/hugging picture- that and the pop corn popping! So fun! Great pictures.

Myrna said...

They are so cute! :o)

Lisa said...

Cousin pictures are great. You'll love showing them when the kids are teenagers! Adorable. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I need some more volleyball playing in my life!

Love the pictures!

Petrea said...

Thanks for posting those pictures--it's great to see both of the babies--tho they are getting quite grown up already. Sounds like a great vacation!