4.09.2009

Utah Trip

We went to Utah for Richard's sister's wedding. It was wonderful and beautiful. Then the rest of the week was meeting with old friends, eating out, shopping, playing, BANG, and all that fun stuff.
Here's some of the family

Cousins Adam and Michael. Adam is adorable! It's crazy to what one year can do to kids. They are so big, and play much better with each other than they did then.

I think it's funny how Adam's face doesn't seem to change in either of these pictures. Michael just wanted me to hold him.

I was pretty lazy at taking pictures over our vacation. I don't think I got any pictures of our newest niece, Jamie. But I did get a few pictures/video to embarrass Suzy. 

2 comments:

Suzy said...

HAHAHAHA! Ah-ttractive. Well, the world would've found out what I was really like someday.

Nancy said...

So glad you had a good time with your family!