3.16.2012

One Fine Sunday

(Still talking California vacation here:) After church and naptime, we decided to go to the beach for a couple of hours before the sunset. I must say I was glad we were there during sunset, because it was breathtaking. The sun seemed to be sucking all the clouds in with it as it set behind the ocean.
Yes, that is Richard. I don't know why I didn't wait until he was back in a normal posture before I took this picture. Just so you know, he is picking up some rocks to skip into the water.
As soon as that sun set though, it got cold very quickly on the beach, so we walked a couple of blocks away to a warmer place to wait for cousin Ryan to come and pick us up (he had church meetings). That's when Eliza and Michael got crazy! 

1 comment:

Ryan said...

We loved having you guys over, what a fun trip.

I love how Eliza is copying everything MIchael does. I especially enjoy her little dance at the end.