9.02.2010

Paper Nut Alphabet

My dear friend Jeanie-a talented designer, has recently finished her alphabet poster. I have seen this in the works as she sketched individual letters. I honestly had no idea that this magical poster was going to be the result of her work. I can't believe all the intimate details she put into this piece of work. So, if you're looking to buy me a belated birthday present, or Michael an early Christmas present, or if you are just dying to have this displayed in your home, visit her etsy shop.

"Each character is inspired by Victorian ornamental typefaces and holds a wonderland of fine detail hinting at an object beginning with that letter. Perfect to encourage the budding imagination of your child...or to freshen up your own!" Isn't that incredible?

No comments: