3.14.2009

Been on the Blog all day...

I have caught a cold and have been zapped of all energy. I feel like I have been laying down for most of the day. Luckily I am not scheduled to work for three days straight so I have some time to recuperate. Likewise, Michael has been stuffed up this whole week. At first I thought his slight runny nose was due to teething, cuz another tooth is beginning to come through. But, it's been getting seemingly worse all week. However, he hasn't had a night where he's been screaming all night like he has done in the past when he's sick. I am definitely grateful for that.

Here's some cute pics I took a few days back of the two of us. I love this little sweat suit outfit my parents gave him for his birthday. Michael adds his own touch to it by drooling all over it.





On another note, our friends Brock and Layla have moved back to Seattle!!! They are currently searching for an apartment in our area, so I'm WAY excited to see them more often. So if anyone knows of a good apartment for rent in our area--let me know please!

3 comments:

hosander said...

woah, that's some serious drool.
i'm sorry you are sick, use it as an excuse to watch movies all day.

54 canoe said...

That is quite the epic drool stain. Hope you guys feel better.

soccer mom said...

Your not playing! He is a drooler, but a very cute one!