1.25.2009

Is this really the same baby?

Did you ever get scared that your baby was going to be switched around with someone else's baby in the hospital? Well, I know that didn't happen to me, cuz I had the cutest baby ever in the hospital, and I came home with the cutest baby ever. But, I was just comparing these two pictures. One I took when Michael was maybe 3 or 4 months old. And then the other two, I took last week. Although he is still the cutest boy ever to hit the face of this planet, he has just changed soooo much. (No really?) I know that's what you're thinking. But I'm being a reminiscent mother. 




5 comments:

Sasha said...

your right! he is really cute!

Suzy said...

Ahh! So excited to see him for real!

Brock said...

Um no. That's not the same kid.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

It just goes by to qickly! I serisously am so grateful for pictures. I love the blonding hair! He is such a handsome little dude!

Nancy said...

You definitely switched kids on us! Who is that mystery child?