1.25.2009

Is this really the same baby?

Did you ever get scared that your baby was going to be switched around with someone else's baby in the hospital? Well, I know that didn't happen to me, cuz I had the cutest baby ever in the hospital, and I came home with the cutest baby ever. But, I was just comparing these two pictures. One I took when Michael was maybe 3 or 4 months old. And then the other two, I took last week. Although he is still the cutest boy ever to hit the face of this planet, he has just changed soooo much. (No really?) I know that's what you're thinking. But I'm being a reminiscent mother. 




5 comments:

Sasha said...

your right! he is really cute!

Suzy said...

Ahh! So excited to see him for real!

Brock said...

Um no. That's not the same kid.

The Wendler Family said...

It just goes by to qickly! I serisously am so grateful for pictures. I love the blonding hair! He is such a handsome little dude!

Nancy said...

You definitely switched kids on us! Who is that mystery child?